IT Proactive Planning and Budget
InfoGate prides itself in assisting clients with IT Planning and Budgeting. Who else is better to assist when it comes to understanding data circuit and licensing renewal, choices of traditional networking verses cloud services, cost of cybersecurity, firewall security upgrades, warranty renewals, operating system migrations, and the list goes on. It is a daunting process!
Where do we start? If you are an existing client we’ve probably already done Budgeting and Planning. Thinking about having us assist? Here are a few areas we need to understand:
- Plans for key program upgrades or replacement (i.e. Accounting) that may require upgraded system requirements
- Is there a Relocation planned?
- When was the last time a Microsoft Compliance Audit was submitted?
- Will there be a need for Training?
- Is there consideration for proactive monitoring that can lead to budget savings
- Are key employees traveling more and is there a need for greater support
- Need for Internal Hotspots
This is the year InfoGate is preparing clients for changes in “Privacy” and “Security” legislation. Security seems to be the top priority!
InfoGate can help enhance your security, manage both internal and the cloud, assist with employee training and support, and much more.